Uppdaterad: apr 9
What will you do?
· You will join one of our Brand teams, depending on your background, experience, and preferences.
· You will take an active part in progressing product goals with an agile approach to everyday tasks.
· You will participate in both Technical and Usability design, discussions with your colleagues to find great solutions to complex business challenges
· You will take on code refactoring as well as new development.
· You’ll enjoy exploring new toolsets, new ways of working, and whatever else is on the map for product excellence.
· You will be a part of a business-critical unit where we all take responsibility and ownership in delivering high quality in everything we do.
• You will be working closely with our internal and external stakeholders, customers (such as Product Manager, sales, etc.), and make sure to implement required features on our clients websites.
Is this you? Continue reading, there is more…
· You will develop and evolve the front-end solutions of your team
· You will work from our Stockholm office with colleagues in Malta & Bulgaria
· Securing delivery and solutions of high standards to create the greatest Gaming Experience
· Developing new and upgrading current systems to support the growth of our products into new markets.
• React, Next.js Static Site Generation & Client-Side Generation
• Material UI, styled-components
• Jest, Storybook
• Git, Docker, Kubernetes
• Continuous delivery
Whom are we looking for?
• Experience with React, Redux is considered a plus
• Degree in computer science or similar
• Interest in Usability and Graphical design
• Ability to take full ownership of the responsibilities assigned as well as being comfortable with taking own initiatives in creating/improving processes
• Confidence in working with others but also independently and uphold a high standard of work ethic.
• Fluent in English & Swedish
• Citizen of an EU country or holding a valid work permit
Easy apply on Linkedin or send your linkedin link to 👉 email@example.com