We are looking for a CTO who is passionate about building modern technology, building a highly capable development team, and building great products bringing value to the customer!
Sealfx is a Swedish FinTech company with its headquarters based in Stockholm. The company was founded in 2014 and our mission is to provide our customers with the most innovative and cost-effective automated solution for treasury departments – including FX and liquidity management – Sealfx calls it Treasury Automation System (TAS).
Sealfx develops an innovative cloud based automated treasury and FX solution. The platform uses many different sources of information to automatically manage the customer’s FX risk in the most efficient way. The solution links businesses, banks and FX platforms together to offer the best treasury automation platform in the market! The team at Sealfx is experienced and knowledgeable and is passionate to design and build innovative solutions for the financial industry.
The customers like the services and Sealfx is growing rapidly. Sealfx is looking for an excellent CTO to play a key role in the continued scale up journey!
As CTO for Sealfx, you will:
- Lead the development of the Sealfx SaaS solution, setting ways of working and collaboration.
- Be responsible for further building the development team, from individual coaching to recruitment.
- Define and plan the product roadmap together with the management team.
- Be a hands-on CTO, highly skilled in the technologies employed by Sealfx and an important contributor in the day-to-day development.
- Be a member of the company leadership, taking part in key strategic and operational decisions.
At least 2+ years in a dev / team lead or engineering management role- Leading a highly skilled development team using agile ways of working
- Recruitment and coaching
- Product roadmap strategy, priorization, and work planning
- Facilitating problem solving within the development team and with the rest of the company
- Excellent skills in Java 5+ years or other languages C#, Typescript
- Developing for cloud. We use GCP, Microservices, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Optimizing development and CI/CD processes. We use Maven and Jenkins.
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- SaaS product development
- Transaction-centric services
- Databases, networks and integration protocols
- Understanding of modern web development (Angular, React, etc). Sealfx use Angular.
- At least 5+ years of hands-on experience in software development
- At least 2+ years in a management or leadership role
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline
What We Offer
You will be part of an exciting scale up journey where you will participate and play a key role in shaping the company’s future. Sealfx offer a highly competitive salary. Flexible working hours and both remote/local working options. Sealfx value hard work, but also the importance of free time and a life outside of work.
As a person:
We think you are a self-motivated and driven person
You have a track-record of creating results. You get it done!
You have great communication skills and soft skills
You are a people person and enjoy the role as leader
Join Sealfx :)
More on Sealfx www.sealfx.com
Applying or QA 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org