COUNTRY MANAGER - EPICENTER - HELSINKI - TILLSATT
Uppdaterat: 15 mars
DO YOU LIKE INNOVATION AND GROWTH - EPICENTER IS THE PLACE!
Epicenter is a digital innovation house located in the city center of Stockholm, Oslo, and Helsinki. We invite big corporates and inspire, connect and innovate with impact.
Epicenter brings together corporate teams, hackers, and technology enthusiasts through an invite-only membership that values contribution, authenticity, and a diverse mix. With 150+ member activities and events that include thought leader sessions, masterclasses, hackathons, health programs, after works, and parties, Epicenter creates an innovative environment for companies with a digital DNA to grow and develop.
Epicenter is an international company founded in Stockholm 2015, that in 2018 expanded into Oslo and Helsinki.
Epicenter in partnership with Ilmarinen, opened its local operations in the heart of Helsinki in November 2018. The premises of 8000 sqm have flexible work areas, private offices, studios, event spaces, meeting rooms, a world-class restaurant, a fully equipped gym, and more. Epicenter Helsinki is operated by a local team that manages the relationships with members, guests, and suppliers to make our operations successful. The main tasks of the team are based on Sales, Event management, Community activities, Marketing & PR, Service management, and delivery of strategic advisory services to members.
· The ongoing operations are led by a local Country manager, a community team, a service team, and an event team. The total local headcount is 7-9 FTEs, with a gradual increase of service FTE based on growth. The team is supported by a central team of 3-4 FTEs in Sweden (CTO, CFO, HR, Marketing, etc.)
· The service management team handles the day-to-day operation and management of members and guests as well as the facility management (incl. external partners)
· The event team works with members and guests to produce world-class events based on specific Epicenter formats (Industry days, Ideathons, Digital Safaris, etc) or totally customized according to client needs
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A COUNTRY MANAGER - HELSINKI
The Country Manager at Epicenter is the business leader of the local operation in an operating country. A Country Manager has full P&L responsibility and leads the local execution of the company strategy. The Country Manager constantly strives to make the service and customer experience at Epicenter world-class. The Country Manager will lead a team of approximately 7-9 FTE and is responsible for all personnel and staffing. The Country Manager is responsible for leading the local sales operations from customer acquisition to managing key customer relations with Epicenter. This goes for the most strategic clients and cooperation partners. The ideal Country Manager has a background as an entrepreneur as well as C-level experience from a corporate organization. Having experience from consultancy organizations is also a merit. The Country Manager reports to the Group CEO and participates in regular meetings with other Country Managers to share best practices, exchange ideas, and discuss execution strategies.
Are you the one?
We’re looking for a strong, comfortable leader with great energy that enjoys taking the lead of the local operation, steering it in the right direction, and always looks to make improvements. It’s important that you have great leadership skills and have a strong desire to succeed by helping and developing your team. To fit well with the Epicenter culture, we believe you are a true team player, humble, driven, open-minded, eager to build new things, have a cheerful attitude with that extra sparkle and talent to spot new opportunities.
What your days will look like:
As a Country Manager, you will be working according to a budget, sales plan, community plan, marketing & communications plan. At Epicenter you will meet both Finnish and international companies and partners, helping them grow and develop their businesses.
• Manage the local P&L incl budgeting and forecasting
• Recruitment of staff and execution of HR policies
• Manage and develop local product portfolio and pricing of services
• Lead customer acquisition and execution of sales strategy
• Lead and execute customer satisfaction work
• Participate in the implementation of various events and activities organized by Epicenter for its customers - such as Digital Safaris, after works, lunch talks, etc.
Do you also have this?
· Well documented experience from similar roles
· Strong communication skills, verbal and written Finnish and English fluently. Other languages are also an advantage
· Interest in digital innovations and technology companies within our industry
· Previous experience within sales and strategic partnerships
· A goal-oriented way of working
· A creative mind
· A passion for storytelling and business
More about Epicenter https://weareepicenter.com/helsinki/
APPLY 👉 SEND YOU Linkedin profile to email@example.com
Q&A - firstname.lastname@example.org