BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST - I-gaming - TILLSATT
Uppdaterat: 15 mars
We are looking for a BI Analyst to our client. The role is based in Stockholm. You will be a crucial team member working closely with management to ensure our continuing growth with in I-gaming.
An excellent opportunity to join a fast growing company.
Are you passionate about data? The right candidate will be joining our clients growing Data team and work closely with different company stakeholders across the business.
The mission is to relieve people’s pain through data products. It all starts from here - having a solid and high quality data structure is crucial to understand what is happening and to build for the future. Needless to say, this role is key to drive the business forward.
· Engage with stakeholders across the company to define data products requirements
· Design and develop reports and dashboards and other data products
· Mentor and support stakeholders to be data driven and self-sufficient
· Perform deep dive analysis such as the following but not limited to
o Brand & market performances
o Acquisition and ROI analysis
o Player journeys, conversion and behavior
o Churn prevention
· Research, develop, and implement new ways of using data to deliver added business value
· Proactively interrogate the data to extract unknown insights
· Presenting data insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
· Work with the data warehouse team to continuously improve the company’s various data processes and build new data solutions
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Very Strong SQL skills
· Solid experience with tools like Tableau, Qlik, Power BI or Looker
· Great problem solving and analytics skills
· Ability to be flexible and manage changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Team player
· Positive mindset and a can-do-attitude
· Possess a Bachelor or Masters degree in a relevant technical area
· Possess excellent English communication skills
Nice to have
· iGaming experience
· Experience in working with database systems like Google Cloud Platform (BigQuery)
· Experience in advanced analytical techniques like machine learning
· Experience in using Python and/or R
· Experience in web analytics
Want to take global leadership and change the competitive landscape for Game Studios, Game Operators within the I-gaming industry by providing your expertise in the field of Business Intelligence and data.
Quick apply 👉 APPLY BY SENDING A LINK TO YOUR Linkedin profile - firstname.lastname@example.org